Nuendo 7 has been released! It’s the latest iteration of our award-winning audio post-production software announced a few months ago at the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco.
New features in Nuendo 7:
- Game Audio Connect: Direct connection to the Audiokinetic Wwise game audio middleware, including integration with Perforce version management
- ReConform: Fully integrated re-conforming solution for automatic audio-to-picture alignment including preview functions
- Advanced project collaboration for an easy exchange of audio tracks including audio files and program data between several Nuendo projects
- VCA fader support for working with large mixing projects on a second mixing layer
- Render Export and Render-in-place allow for easy rendering of an individual selection of audio files including naming conventions to a hard drive or to the same Nuendo project
- New effects and updated plug-ins including Multiband Expander, Multiband Envelope Shaper, VST Bass Amp, Quadrafuzz v2 and more
- Improved windows handling paradigm including a new workspace organizer as well as new Rack Zone with dockable MediaBay
- Vastly improved program performance, faster load times and a smoother program behavior
- Design overhaul: Redesigned track list and Inspector, enhanced channel strip EQ
- Further features and enhancements include plug-in manager, VST Connect SE 3 and more
The Nuendo 7 full retail version is available from resellers and through the Steinberg Online Shop.
Various downloadable updates are exclusively available through the Steinberg Online Shop.
Customers who have activated Nuendo 6.5 or previous versions since April 20, 2015, are eligible for a free, downloadable Grace Period update to the latest version.
The optional Nuendo Expansion Kit (NEK) 7, which consists of the “more musical” features such as Chord Pads and the Groove Agent SE 4 Acoustic Agent, is now also available as download through the Steinberg Online Shop.Check out now